I’m getting the sense he’s not a fan.
Some of the reasons outlined in the video:
- The H2 is aimed at people who thought a real Hummer was cool, but couldn’t afford one. In essense it’s a real Hummer in styling, but not in capability.
- For instance, the hood hoops which were once mounted to the frame for crazy things like air-dropping behind enemy lines are now all for show.
- GM went to great lengths to give the H2 a unique frame with great ground clearance, then they turned around and stole 6” back by putting on side steps.
- This huge car has terrible visibility because of its tiny windows.
- There are, as he calls it, “acres of cheap General Motors plastic” throughout the interior.